Monday, February 16, 2009

No Appointments!! :)

I have a whole week ahead of me with no doctor's appts. Yay!! I don't know what to do with myself....

Life is going well. Tim fenced in the back yard so I can let Abby and Hannah play back there without someone to chase them down. It's a lifesaver! We've even had enough dry weather to enjoy it. Just need to get a few outside toys back there for them so they have something to do besides empty the dirt out of my flower pots. :)

Madison was 10lbs 1 oz at her doctor's appt. She eats great, and it shows. She's been sleeping better on her own (without being held that is). I think that's because I don't have the help 24 hours like I had the first few weeks, and she actually gets put down occasionally now. I put her to bed in her own bed to start the night, and she sleeps from 2-4 hours that first stretch. Then she spends the rest of the night with me.

Seth and Ethan are doing good with school. We had friends over on Friday for our "Literary Club" and they all shared reports or poems and things like that. My mom is tutoring the boys for me right now, and they are doing great with her help. I can't say what a huge help it's been to me. (she's amazing)

Tim is staying pretty busy in spite of the "economy." I'm thankful.

Anyway, that's a quick update on us. I pray you are all well. Thank you for reading, and for your prayers, once again....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the weather has been nice! Makes me wonder if we will be having any more freezing or snow? My son was out riding his bike today just loving the sun. It is so strange to see spring right now!

    I agree, your mother is amazing. I was just telling my husband how great she was again the other day.

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Madison Walking 22 1//2 months old! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Madison and Mommy

Madison right before her surgery on August 25th 2009

Madison almost 6 months