Thursday, May 26, 2011



Here is Madison walking around our flower bed last Thursday.  May 19th.  She is now 28 months old.  Since then she has been walking around the house almost exclusively, although she is crawling or using her walker outside on uneven ground.  I took this video with my phone so it is a bit fuzzy.

I just love the sound of her little feet walking around the house!  Her shoes squeak a little, and I can hear her making her way through the kitchen, down the hall, etc.  She is so proud of this new skill!  She just walks back and forth all day long.  :)

2 comments:

  1. What a precious gift! She is darling!

    Found your blog from SB kids. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been meaning to update this blog. Need to get on it! She is doing great. :)

      Delete

Madison Walking 22 1//2 months old! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Madison and Mommy

Madison right before her surgery on August 25th 2009

Madison almost 6 months