Friday, January 9, 2009

Early Arrival

( writing: linda )
We're here in Portland a little early. Baby decided she wanted to come a little early. Mom started to have minor contractions sometime in the morning. After calling around hospitals the doctors in Portland said to head their way. So mom and grandma headed up, Tim headed back from Bend, and Papa and I stayed with the kids. Tim got home around1pm and we headed out around 4pm.
We made it to the hospital around 7.15pm and not much had changed. We all sat around and waited for a few hours. Kirsten showed up sometime after 7 even with my horrible directions :)
Kirsten, Grandma, and I spent some time trying to rest in the family waiting room and eventually Kirsten and I grabbed my stuff out of the car. We came back up and a few minutes later (1.10am-ish) her water broke. I left to go tell grandma and as soon as I got there Kirsten texted me saying that the baby was coming now! So we hurried to the room and met our new little angel, Madison.

1.17am. Madison Hope is born :)
more updates to come soon!!
linda marie.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all! Praying for Madison Hope and for her family. May the next few days go smoothly for her. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Prayers being sent that everything goes smoothly =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim and family!! And a great big welcome to Madison Hope! Thoughts, prayers and positive vibes being sent for the upcoming couple of weeks!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! I am still praying. Let me know when you want a visitor or two!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and love her name!!! Welcome to the world sweet Madison Hope! Prayers as the next phase begins and answers begin to come in!! Sending prayers from Germany! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new little blessing, Kim! I'll be praying for a good report for Madison and for peace for you and your family over the next few weeks. {{{Kim}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I am so happy for you. I am praying for all of you, for the best outcome, and that you may have the easiest time possible. I'll bet she is amazing. I love you miss Kim. Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. I'm glad to hear all is going so well. Isn't our God awesome! I will update the church so they know how to pray. Welcome Madison and congratulations Kim and Tim. I know Grandma and Grandpa are proud! Love and Blessings, Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete

Madison Walking 22 1//2 months old! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Madison and Mommy

Madison right before her surgery on August 25th 2009

Madison almost 6 months